In this week’s episode of The TouchArcade Show, we go HARD as a ham into the Fortnite drama of the week. Will Apple relent and allow Epic to put the game back in the App Store without changes? More importantly, will this lead to a broader industry change regarding digital app stores and will we eventually be able to sideload apps onto our iOS devices? Regardless of the outcome, that was a juicy troll job from Epic. Of course we also hit on all the big mobile gaming news of the week, including a surprise update for the excellent Implosion and a brand new character announced for Skullgirls.
Don’t forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to [email protected]. We read ’em all, and love decoding messages written entirely in emoji. As always, you can listen to us with the links below… And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
As a companion to this audio podcast, we also do a video version of the same show that is exclusive to Patreon which allows you to see us playing the games we’re talking about. Backers can view the most recent video episodes of the TouchArcade show by clicking here. Be sure you’re logged in to see the latest content. For everyone else who is curious, you can check out our public patreon posts to see older episodes of the video podcast. If you like what you see, consider becoming a TouchArcade Patreon backer.
- Fortnite Offers Discounted V-Bucks on iOS and Android through New Direct Payment Option
- Apple Yanks ‘Fortnite’ from the App Store Following Epic’s Payment Bypassing Stunt
- Following Apple, Google Removes ‘Fortnite’ from Google Play Following Epic’s Direct Payment Option Bypassing Google’s Fees
- Following Its Announcement Last Year, ‘Marvel Realm of Champions’ Finally Gets Its First Gameplay Trailer
- ‘Dungeon Falan’ is a Love Letter to the Classic ‘Dungeon Raid’ that’s in Limited Open Beta Right Now
- ‘Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition’ Arrives on the iOS App Store
- ‘Implosion – Never Lose Hope’ Updated with Modern Device Support, a New Chapter, and More, and is Currently FREE on iOS
- ‘Stardew Valley’ 1.5 Will Add New End Game Content, Let You Move Your Bed, and More
- Annie of the Stars Announced as the Brand New Playable Fighter Coming to ‘Skullgirls Mobile’ this Year