EA has begun rolling out player ratings for Madden NFL 21 as promised, starting with the rookie quarterbacks. This serves as the start of a longer rollout, allowing diehard fans to react to their favorite players’ rankings.
The top three rookies in these initial player ratings are Joe Burrow (Cincinnati Bengals), Tua Tagovailoa (Miami Dolphins), and Jordan Love (Green Bay Packers). You can see the top ten below. The full list of rankings all hover around the mid-range, from 52-76 in their overall scores. The ratings also have individual breakdowns for full range of stats including speed, agility, and strength.
This year ESPN will be revealing the player ratings starting on Monday, July 13.
This follows a teaser for the impending player ratings, which showed several of the rookies reacting to seeing their own ratings for the first time. That teaser didn’t reveal the ratings themselves, but the players’ reactions were still fun to watch and none of them acted too disappointed.
Madden NFL 21 Rookie QB Ratings
- Joe Burrow (Cincinnati Bengals) – 76
- Tua Tagovailoa (Miami Dolphins) – 73
- Jordan Love (Green Bay Packers) – 71
- Justin Herbert (Los Angeles Chargers) – 70
- Jalen Hurts (Philadelphia Eagles) – 68
- Jacob Eason (Indianapolis Colts) – 63
- Jake Fromm (Buffalo Bills) – 62
- Cole McDonald (Tennessee Titans) – 60
- James Morgan (New York Jets) – 60
- Jake Luton (Jacksonville Jaguars) – 58
- Jordan Ta’amu (Kansas City Chiefs) – 58
- Tyler Huntley (Baltimore Ravens) – 58
- Ben Denucci (Dallas Cowboys) – 57
- Anthony Gordon (Seattle Seahawks) – 55
- John Wolford (Los Angeles Rams) – 55
- Brian Lewerke (New England Patriots) – 54
- Tommy Stevens (New Orleans Saints) – 54
- Jake Browning (Minnesota Vikings) – 53
- Nate Stanley (Minnesota Vikings) – 53
- Bryce Perkins (Los Angeles Rams) – 52
Madden NFL 21 is coming on August 28 to PC, PS4, and Xbox One. It will follow on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, and you’ll be able to upgrade for free with EA’s “Dual Entitlement” program. Check out our Madden 21 pre-order guide for more details.
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.