When the apocalypse comes, it may be due to zombies, demons and ghosts attacking New York City, or alien invaders that can be hacked by Jeff Goldblum’s Mac computer: any one of those three scenarios. However, we’re all going to have to learn how to survive in the futuristic wasteland, and GameSpot’s sister site CNET has a new series diving into the world of post-humanity survival.
Hacking the Apocalypse is a six-episode series that has debuted on CNET’s YouTube, and three episodes are already available to watch. Below, you’ll find the second episode for the series where CNET’s Claire Reilly checks out a super-fancy underground bunker, complete with a classroom, library, and ridiculously large pool.
So $1.5 million is a pretty steep price if you want to live in an underground bunker, but there are other ways you can smarten-up to prepare yourself for the end of civilization. Below, you find the topics and release dates for upcoming episodes–and it’s pretty wild that the first episode was about pandemics, with much of the episode filmed just months before the COVID-19 pandemic.
How to watch Hacking the Apocalypse on YouTube
Watch on Pluto TV
Additionally, you can watch the series on Pluto TV, on channel 684. You’ll find the air dates for the episodes below.
- July 6 at 5 and 8 p.m. PT — Episodes 1, 2 & 3
- July 7 at 5 and 8 p.m. PT — Episodes 4, 5 & 6
- July 11 at 9 a.m., noon, and 5 and 8 p.m. PT — Episodes 1, 2 & 3
- July 11 at 9:45 a.m., and 12:45, 5:45 and 8:45 p.m. PT — Episodes 4, 5 & 6
- July 12 at 8:15 and 11:15 a.m., and 4:15 and 7:15 p.m. PT — Episodes 1, 2 & 3
- July 12 at 9 a.m., noon, and 5 and 8 p.m. PT — Episodes 4, 5 & 6