EA is handing out a Future Stars Swaps Token for FREE in FUT 22, so find out how you can claim it here.
Table of Contents
How to claim your free FS Swaps Token
EA has handed out the first Future Stars Swaps Token for free – Mads Hermansen.
To claim this free Swaps Token, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Launch FIFA 22.
- Load into Ultimate Team.
- Head to the Store and try to open any pack.
- At this point, you will be prompted with a message stating that you have items to deal with.
- Click OK and your free Swaps Token should be waiting for you to store to the club.
How to get Future Stars Swaps Tokens
From now until the end of the upcoming Future Stars campaign you will have the opportunity to earn up to 28 Future Stars Swaps Tokens.
EA released the following statement regarding the Swaps Tokens:
“You can earn Future Stars Swaps Tokens across various SBCs, Objectives and more.”
So, like in the Winter Wildcard promo, you can get Swaps Tokens by completing SBCs and Objectives, although we do not yet know what the “and more” means.
You can swap Future Stars Swaps Tokens for rewards starting Friday, 11 February.
Future Stars Swaps rewards
EA has already revealed what rewards you can unlock with your tokens.
The following rewards are available to unlock:
- 2 Tokens – Rare Players Pack
- 3 Tokens – 81 – 89 x10 Player Pack
- 5 Tokens – Ultimate Pack
- 8 Tokens – 86 OVR Future Stars Jeremie Frimpong
- 12 Tokens – Future Stars Team 1 Pack (x1 Player)
- 12 Tokens – 88 OVR Future Stars Jeremie Frimpong
- 15 Tokens – 85+ x10 Player Pack
- 20 Tokens – 89 OVR Future Stars Connor Gallagher
- 25 Tokens – Future Stars Team 1 Player Pick (x3 options)
- How To