Are you looking to expand or take your sports betting platform to the next level?
The key is to find creative ways to retain the existing users while attracting new users to the sportsbook. The reason is simple – these users are the ones to use the sports betting services you offer on the platform. So, it makes sense to have as many of them as possible glued to your sportsbook.
Finding the best ways to go about this doesn’t have to be difficult, because we have figured it out for you. Read this article to discover some of the steps you need to take to expand your existing sportsbook platform.
1. Get the Sportsbook Provider to Offer Post-Launch Services
This is the most logical thing to do. Even before the sportsbook platform is launched, you want to confirm from the provider if post-launch services are available. This can go a long way to help you save costs while making it easier to make the needed improvements on the sportsbook at the right time.
The post-launch services include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the sportsbook software.
- Marketing support for promoting the sportsbook platform.
- Regularly updating the games and introducing new titles.
2. Integrate Live Odds Software
The live odds software enables the live updates of the odds used across the different sportsbook betting types. This also offers the users/players the opportunity to follow their odds and see if they could be adjusted to increase their chances of winning the bet.
3. Be Intentional About Promoting Your Sportsbook Brand
You are the chief promoter of your sportsbook platform and even if you have hired others to do the work, your inputs are needed once in a while. Marketing the platform does two things for the brand:
- It creates awareness, thereby, attracting more sportsbook lovers to check it out.
- You will be able to come up with creative ways to promote the brand while integrating more services that your competitors have not thought about.
Here are a couple of ideas on how to promote your sportsbook platform:
Hire Influencers in the Sports Niche
Some sports pundits would help promote your sportsbook. Note that you should prioritize working with those with a large following on social media because they tend to record more conversions than those with lower followership.
The Money is on the List: Use Email Marketing
Ever heard that “the money is on the list?” You can make more conversions from those leads who had exchanged their email addresses and names for a freebie you offered.
Run Paid Adverts
Organic adverts might bring some leads your way but using paid adverts can scale things up faster for your sportsbook brand. Therefore, consider running targeted adverts on the following platforms:
Use Content Marketers
The right content is the one that “speaks the right message to the right audience.” Content marketing can be used to promote your sportsbook platform, whereby you will be using more storytelling to tell related stories that encourage the readers to check out your sportsbook platform.
Create YouTube Videos
You can create a niche YouTube channel, where you publish videos related to sportsbooks. These videos can be in the form of:
- Tips on how to use a sportsbook.
- Information about the latest content added to your sportsbook platform.
- Guide on how to bet on games available on sportsbooks.
Take Advantage of Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is a business model that allows someone to earn a commission for attracting a sale. In the case of a sportsbook, it is someone who successfully attracted users to sign up, play wager on the games on a sports betting platform.
You can either build a customized affiliate network for your sportsbook or use any of the popular sports betting affiliate networks.
Build a Mobile App for Your Sportsbook
Mobile gaming is becoming increasingly popular than playing games from a fixed spot. Thus, consider developing a dedicated mobile application for your sports betting platform.
Besides, you can also use the mobile app to increase your sportsbook’s conversion rate. This can be done by:
- Sending timely notifications to the users, on the latest updates on the sportsbook platform.
- Sending customized betting offers to the users. This can be done after using built-in tracking and analytical systems to monitor the preferences of the users.
- Consider integrating Social Gaming – a form of interactive gaming that allows the users to play against one another, compare their results, and share ideas on how to improve their gambling skills.
Make an Inroad to Offline Publicity
Now that you have solidified your sportsbook’s base online, it is time to make an inroad to the offline ecosystem. You can easily do this by finding a way of collaborating with retail outlets. The collaboration could be in the form of:
- Placing your sportsbook’s QR codes at retail betting outlets, sports clothing stores, and sports arenas.
- Offering coupons to fans of your sportsbook so they can shop at specific shopping outlets.
Final Thoughts: Start Making Plans to Expand Your Sportsbook Platform
Now is the right time to make plans on how to expand your sportsbook platform. Always make sure that the interest of the users is also considered in every step you take.
The integration of live odd software is the right move, as it would increase user engagement. By collaborating with others who are committed to the growth of your sportsbook platform, you can achieve all these in the shortest time.
- business model
- content marketing
- How To
- Mobile app
- mobile Application
- playing games
- social media
- Sports Betting