Hunt Showdown update 1.7.2 is now available to download on PC. You’ll need to install this latest patch to log in, access online features, and hop into multiplayer.
The new update – which is coming to PS4 and Xbox One on February 3, 2022 – packs an arsenal of tweaks and bug fixes. Not only that, it includes features that will entice Bounty Hunters to come back day after day for some nifty rewards.
– ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW –
Each day, your first successful extraction will earn you an extra 15% Hunter XP and 20% Hunt Dollars with each Hunter. Do this 5 days in a row and you’ll be entitled to an even bigger reward as well 25 Blood Bonds (Hunt Showdown’s premium currency). The streak will then reset, however.
Meanwhile, there’s another new feature called Dark Tribute. Here you can trade your Bloodline (core progression) XP in exchange for rewards including Hunt Dollars, Blood Bonds, Hunter slot, Bloodline XP, Equipment, Upgrade points, Legendary item instance, Legendary item unlock, or the exclusive Dark Tribute Hunter, Bad Hand.
Developer Crytek has made a number of gameplay changes while also rolling out bug fixes. Here are a few highlights – the full patch notes can be found here.
Hunt Showdown Update 1.7.2 Highlights
- Improved monster AI with an increase in dedicated server performance.
- Crouch-walking on glass and cans is now louder than crouch-walking on other surfaces.
- Friendly fire damage from explosive has been increased.
- Damage buff for the Hunting Bow.
- Damage buff for Dragon Breath Custom ammo.
- Higher recoil when dual-wielding weapons.
- Explosive Crossbow nerfed.
- Poison Trip Mines now emit poison cloud lasting 30 seconds.
- Decoy sound effect will now mimic an enemy Hunter’s footsteps.
- Louder Animal Sound Traps
As part of Hunt Showdown update 1.7.2 there are also several new weapon variants that can be purchased and slotted into your Hunter loadout. These include Scottfield Model 3 Spitfire, Scottfield Model 3 Precision, Scottfield Model 3 Swift, and a Berthier Mle 92 Deadeye. New custom Full Metal Jacket ammo is also being made available for Winfield and Winfield C variants.
With the game’s fourth anniversary fast approaching, we’ll hopefully see more announcements, events, and updates coming soon.
Source: Press Release
– PAGE CONTINUES BELOW –
- new feature
- New Features
- Xbox One