We track who is going where in the world of EMEA VALORANT.
With the announcement of the 30 partner teams for 2023, the news is out on social media that teams are either renewing their rosters or in some cases, letting them go for a complete renewal. In this tracker, we attempt to list up-to-date teams and players for the upcoming VCT season for the EMEA region.
– Neil “neilzinho” Finlay from FunPlus Phoenix announced that he is now an unrestricted free agent and is exploring new coaching opportunities for 2023.
– James “Mistic“ Orfila has announced that he is looking for a team after Fnatic allowed him to explore his option for 2023. He is looking for EMEA teams to play with currently.
– The whole roster for BIG, including head coach Jiri “KUNDIKUNDI” Honkala, have announced that they will be looking for a new home for 2023 after the team did not make it as one of the partner teams for EMEA.
– The G2 Esports roster shared that the team has allowed them to explore new options for 2023. The exclusion of the team from the partner list for EMEA was a surprise – with some speculating that a controversial video involving the CEO is one of the reasons the team was not chosen.
– Acend players announced on social media that they are exploring options for next year.
– The roster at MAD Lions is joining their peers in exploring opportunities for 2023 with the news that their team did not make it to the partner’s list for EMEA
– OG LDN UTD follows suit as the roster announces their availability in the restricted free agent market.
This story will be updated as new information breaks.