Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl update out now (version 1.1.1), patch notes
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Pokemon Shining Pearl have received another update tying in with the launch, putting both games at version 1.1.1. It’s small in nature as it’s all about optimization.
Below are the official patch notes for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Pokemon Shining Pearl version 1.1.1:
– Optimized Ver. 1.1.0 update data.
Note that Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Pokemon Shining Pearl version 1.1.1 update also includes everything in version 1.1.0, which we reported on previously. In case you missed it, below are those patch notes:
- Communication functions added for the Grand Underground, Super Contest Shows, Union Room, and Mystery Gift
- You’ll be able to enjoy local and internet communication functions of game features like the Grand Underground, Super Contest Shows, and the Union Room. You’ll also be able to receive gifts via Mystery Gift.
- Post–Hall of Fame elements added
- Some game elements you’ll be able to enjoy after entering the Hall of Fame, such as Ramanas Park, will be implemented.
- Note: If you have game data that reflects that you have already entered the Hall of Fame, you can play these elements immediately after updating the software.
- Some in-game movies and animation added
- Certain animated scenes and movies, including the opening movie that plays when the software is opened and the ending movie, will be implemented.
- Note: An opening movie has been added that plays when the software is opened. You can see it by closing the game and re-opening it with existing save data.
- Note: An ending movie has been added. Even if you have already reflected entering the Hall of Fame on your save data, you can see the ending by entering the Hall of Fame again.
- Some issues have also been fixed for more pleasant gameplay.
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Pokemon Shining Pearl officially arrive on November 19. The official site is up here.
Leave a Reply