Xur has returned for his weekly visit in Destiny 2, giving players another opportunity to add some new Exotics to their collections or get their hands on better versions of ones they already own. You’ll be able to find Xur on the EDZ from now until the weekly reset on May 17. Read on for a full rundown on all of the Exotic and Legendary weapons and armor he has for sale, how to find Xur’s location, and more.
Head to the Winding Cove area of the EDZ to find Xur this week. For his weapon, Xur is offering Cerberus+1. Hunters can pick up the Graviton Forfeit helmet; Titans can grab the Synthoceps gauntlets; and for Warlocks, Xur has the Nezarec’s Sin helmet. Legacy Exotics are also on offer, with Hawkmoon offering the Killing Wind perk and Dead Man’s Tale sporting Moving Target.
Xur arrives in the Solar system with Friday’s daily reset at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET and will hang around until the weekly reset at the same time the following Tuesday, so you have until May 17 to pay him a visit and buy anything you’re interested in.
Xur is located in the EDZ this weekend. Starting at the Winding Cove transmat zone, use your sparrow to go north along the left side of the area to take the crumbling overpass upward. When you hit the bend, hop out and look for an opening in the cliff face to your left to find a cave. That’ll take you up to the ridge above, where a Fallen dropship has crashed; you’ll also find Xur there.
Xur Exotic and Legendary Items
- Exotic Engram – 97 legendary shards
- Cerberus+1 – 29 legendary shards
- Graviton Forfeit – 23 legendary shards
- Synthoceps – 23 legendary shards
- Nezarec’s Sin – 23 legendary shards
- Hawkmoon – 200 legendary shards, 125,000 Glimmer, 1 Ascendant Shard, 1 Exotic Cipher
- Dead Man’s Tale – 200 legendary shards, 125,000 Glimmer, 1 Ascendant Shard, 1 Exotic Cipher
- Xenology quest – free
- Legendary weapons and armor – 50 legendary shards, 1,000 Glimmer
You’re bound to hit something with Cerberus+1
This auto rifle is the living embodiment of pay ‘n spray, as it features multiple barrels that unload a torrent of firepower within the general direction of whatever is in front of you. Great for clearing out a trash mob, not so much for taking down big bosses with precision damage unless you’re willing to get really close to them.
They can’t hit what they cannot see.
For Hunters who like to be sneaky, Graviton Forfeit is a pretty useful piece of gear to have. Its primary perk is Vanishing Shadow, which increases the duration of any invisibility effects. As an added bonus, melee abilities recharge more quickly, your Hunter will recover faster, and you’ll be speedier when reloading.
- Mobility: 7
- Resilience: 13
- Recovery: 10
- Discipline: 20
- Intellect: 2
- Strength: 11
- Total: 63
A Void-energy grenade is never far away with Nezarec’s Sin.
Warlocks who prefer to use a Void class will find this helmet to be invaluable. Its primary perk is that it increases your ability recharge rate whenever you land Void damage on a target. With the right weapons in that energy class–like Graviton Lance–you can easily clear your way through a room while unloading abilities in rapid succession.
- Mobility: 10
- Resilience: 3
- Recovery: 19
- Discipline: 20
- Intellect: 6
- Strength: 2
- Total: 60
Become the One-Punch Titan of legend with Synthoceps.
Synthoceps are built for Titans who want to punch stuff around them, but harder than usual. With these gauntlets equipped, you’ll gain an improved melee lunge range, plus your melee and Super damage will increase when you’re surrounded. Punching: The cause of and the solution to all Titan problems.
- Mobility: 13
- Resilience: 17
- Recovery: 3
- Discipline: 2
- Intellect: 18
- Strength: 10
- Total: 63
- The Last Dance (Sidearm) — Omolon Adaptive Frame, Moving Target, Dragonfly
- Gridskipper (Pulse rifle) — Frenzy, Tunnel Vision, Rapid-Fire Frame
- Farewell (Sidearm) — Lightweight Frame, Heating Up, Adrenaline Junkie
- Sojourner’s Tale (Shotgun) — Pinpoint Slug Frame, Moving Target, Adrenaline Junkie
- Sorrow’s Verse (Auto Rifle) — Adaptive Frame, Outlaw, One For All
- Shattered Cipher (Machine Gun) — Rapid-Fire Frame, Field Prep, Surrounded
- Bite of the Fox (Sniper Rifle) — Opening Shot, Threat Detector, Aggressive Frame
- Kairos Function (Curse of Osiris)
- How To